2015 WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
- DISCOVER a model for working with individuals, couples, and families that not only speeds up the healing process but is more accurate and reliable than current alternatives provide.
- LEARN how to use Carl Jung’s insights regarding natural differences to help clients understand and value the uniqueness of their core nature.
- IDENTIFY your own core nature along with tips for helping clients that naturally differ from you.
- HELP couples and families resolve their differences in a manner that takes finger pointing and blame out of the resolution process.
- FEEL more accepting and connected to your self as well as to those in your life that naturally differ from you.
2015 WORKSHOPS REGISTRATION:
NO FAULT COUPLES COUNSELING
A Natural Personality Model For Conflict Resolution
Mike Jackson, MFT, Presenter
Learn how to:
- Use information on natural differences for conflict resolution
- Remove assignment of blame with issues triggered by natural differences
- Apply a model that;
- Increases self-understanding and acceptance
- Increases understanding and acceptance of partners that naturally differ
- Leads to accommodation and compromise in areas that had not been possible before
- Is much less stressful and much more effective than current models allow.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
San Rafael Branch
Pasadena Public Library
1240 Nithsdale Road Pasadena, CA 91105
(4 CE Credit for MFT/LCSW; BBS Provider #PCE4850)
Students, interns and licensed professionals interested in on-going training or supervision should contact Mike at (626)585-9146 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org